На главную страницу

Страницы: (2) 1 [2] все  ( Перейти к первому непрочитанному сообщению ) Ответ в темуСоздание новой темыСоздание опроса

> Americanization   [ How deep is it ]
Пользователя сейчас нет на форуме Kateri
Дата 17.11.2007 - 21:37
Цитировать сообщение

местный ангелok

Отзывы: [+1 | -0 | 31]

Цитата (Аленький Цветочек @ 17.11.2007 - 11:29)
There are many cartoons from China and Japan too with big number of scenes of
violense.

As for new russian cartoons what would you tell? I think, they are too violent as well, don't you agree?
Отправить личное сообщениеОтправить сообщение на e-mailЖурнал пользователя
Пользователя сейчас нет на форуме Аленький Цветочек
Дата 18.11.2007 - 12:47
Цитировать сообщение

не просто сказка

Отзывы: Гроссмейстер обсуждений
[+213 | -0 | 777]

I finde, almost all cartoons are more or less violent. It is easier to say, which of them is not violen.
Could we say, Americanization is total bad? I don`t think so. It is just part of Globalization. Cultures are mixing and geting richier, not poorer. No culture could exist in isolation. We shold make choise, what can we take or can not.

--------------------
Всего хорошего!
Дата 18.11.2007 - 17:13
Цитировать сообщение

местный ангелok

On the other hand, you cannot choose icon_sad.gif . You see advertisements on TV (how many of them are russians???), you watch american films seeing the american life style and wishing to lead the same life icon_insane.gif . All this stuff penetrates in your mind and you don't realize it. Would YOU like to have an american life style? icon_confused.gif

Сообщение отредактировал(а) Kateri - 18.11.2007 - 17:14
Дата 18.11.2007 - 20:18
Цитировать сообщение

не просто сказка

[+213 | -0 | 777]

Kateri, as for me, I don`t watch russian TV at all. We have just german one. I prefer qualitative films, some of americans films are qualitative.
I don`t want american life stile, I have my own life style with russian Easter in the nearest russian church and Halloween party in german "stueble", russian and ukrainian kitchen for every day and Chinese Restaurant or Italian Pizzeria for weekend, with jeans for free time and european suit for interview, with Russian in my family, Ukrainian with friends, German in the street and English in your topic.

Сообщение отредактировал(а) Аленький Цветочек - 18.11.2007 - 21:12

--------------------
Всего хорошего!
Дата 18.11.2007 - 21:14
Цитировать сообщение

местный ангелok

Цитата (Аленький Цветочек @ 18.11.2007 - 20:18)
... and English in your topic.

icon_kiss.gif icon_kiss.gif icon_kiss.gif

I didn't mean you in particular, this question was for everyone who reads this topic.
Дата 18.11.2007 - 21:21
Цитировать сообщение

местный ангелok

"Americanization is not only changing the world, but also causing wrong judgments to be made about American life. In a recent French poll of images that come to mind when thinking of America, 67% of those polled said "violence" and 49% "inequality" as opposed to only 20% who said "freedom" and 4% "generosity" (3). In Europe, Americans are stereotyped by globalization as being shallow, spoiled, and shortsighted. Tim Synder writes that only a little more than ten years ago, America was a great model of democracy."
what are your stereotypes about the USA?
Дата 18.11.2007 - 22:08
Цитировать сообщение

не просто сказка

[+213 | -0 | 777]

Stereotype is part of truth only.
I try to get my own impression about country.

--------------------
Всего хорошего!
Пользователя сейчас нет на форуме Тигренок
Дата 19.11.2007 - 07:03
Цитировать сообщение

Маг-перевертыш

Отзывы: Мастер конфигурации
[+71 | -0 | 259]

Аленький Цветочек
Цитата
I finde, almost all cartoons are more or less violent. It is easier to say, which of them is not violen.
Could we say, Americanization is total bad? I don`t think so. It is just part of Globalization. Cultures are mixing and geting richier, not poorer. No culture could exist in isolation. We shold make choise, what can we take or can not.

Not finde - find and it's better to add that.
Not violen - violent. Please be more attentive.
Not total bad - I'd rather say bad in general.
Not geting richier - getting richer
Not We shold make choise - We should make choice.

Mind your spelling, please.

Kateri, Аленький Цветочек
I'd like to repeat once more - everything that is referred to a name of nation, language, culture etc. - for instance "Russian language". "we are Spanish" - shall be capitalized.

--------------------
Видеть цель, верить в себя и не замечать препятствий!
Отправить личное сообщениеОтправить сообщение на e-mailСайт пользователяОтправить сообщение на ICQЖурнал пользователя
Дата 20.11.2007 - 19:26
Цитировать сообщение

местный ангелok

Цитата (Аленький Цветочек @ 18.11.2007 - 22:08)
Stereotype is part of truth only.

Sometimes it is not the truth at all, but we live with stereotypes anyway, don't you agree?
Пользователя сейчас нет на форуме Роуз
  Дата 7.12.2007 - 22:20
Цитировать сообщение

Долгожитель

Отзывы: [+2 | -0 | 238]

Now I can say I hate Americanisation! icon_biggrin.gif
I attend a Communication English Club, and our tutor is an American - a girl from New York.
Her lessons are interesting but her English is terrible, she speaks with an awful accent and as fast as a submachine gun icon_insane.gif .
When I listen to a native speaker from England I feel I`m in paradise... green_smile.gif
Отправить личное сообщениеЖурнал пользователя
Пользователя сейчас нет на форуме Bybonchik
Дата 8.12.2007 - 14:35
Цитировать сообщение

Активный долгожитель

[+488 | -0 | 1500]

Роуз, since this is English class, so to speak icon_wink.gif ,
Цитата
If I will have my own family and children sometimes, I will tell them all this, but I can`t think about all the Russian young people.

It is not possible to use future tense ("will") after "if". (and "When")

"If I have my own family....."
"When I am 65"
- remember Beatles? icon_wink.gif

As for cartoons - they are plenty non-violent cartoons. Famous "Wallace and Grommit", adorable British cartoon which even I watch mesmerised. icon_love.gif Cartoons by Hayao Miyazaki, ("Spiritted Away", "My neighbour Totoro", etc) - they are superb and kind and even adults love them.

You only have to look. "Seek and you shall find". (Кто ищет, тот найдет). icon_yes.gif

As for parents being at work - this is what parental control is for, i.e. barring/blocking the TV channels which are not appropriate for kids. Same goes for internet. More work for parents, I agree!

Цитата
there is another thing that irritates me greatly - it is always the fault of russians (we are criminals in all their films, C.S.I. for example)! do americans do it for some purpose? have you noticed it?

There is a reason for that. If there is no one at fault, then there is no conflict and it's impossible to create a drama or a highly exciting and highly viewable material which will sell well. Imagine: no conflict, all is wel, boriiiiiiiing. Hollywood thrives on conflict and drama. Otherwise, what else would they make movies about? I agree with you - it becomes annoying after a while. But they are businessmen, and they have to produce something INTERESTING that will sell.

If one is not a fan of Hollywood, then it's a good idea to look for Art Cinema. Which also exists, but not so popular as it does not sell so well.

--------------------
Я не могу дать вам формулу успеха, но готов предложить формулу неудачи: попробуйте всем понравиться. Г. Своуп.
0 Пользователей читают эту тему (0 Гостей и 0 Скрытых Пользователей)
0 Пользователей:

Опции темы Страницы: (2) 1 [2] все Ответ в темуСоздание новой темыСоздание опроса